If you made it to this page then you are one step closer to adoption. Before you are 100% sure please consider few things:
- Are you ready to devote some time and be patient in training your new friend? Puppies will need to get used to do their business outside, there will be some sleepless nights, changing teeth, possibly chewed shoes but the unconditional love given in return will make it all worthy. Older dogs will also need some time to get used to the new environment and regime, may be require some training.
- Are you ready to make years commitment and give the best possible life to your new family member and never leave him/her looking for a new family ever again? A dog is for life.
- Will you be able to cover the expenses that come with having a dog – food, vet bills etc.
- Will you have enough free time to take your dog for walks, play with him/her, give the attention needed? Dogs love human company and they can get depressed if they don’t get the attention and affection they need.
If all the answers to those questions are “YES” then you are one step closer. Let us explain how it works.
- You will need to download the application form below, fill it in and send it to us. Give us some time to answer back as we have a lot of things going on. We promise we will do our best to respond as quick as we can.
- Our dogs can be adopted in Cyprus, UK, Belgium, Holland and Germany. Depending on your residing country there is a set adoption fee that covers the vaccinations,de-flea, de-worming, de-tick, microchip, neutering/spaying(doesn’t apply for puppies), rabies jab, passport, traces and the flight. Contact us for more information about the adoption fees for the different countries.
- The most important is the HOMECHECK. We will have a volunteer come to your house and conduct home and lifestyle check to make sure that the dog you want to adopt will go to the best possible home where it will be looked after the best possible way and will get the care and attention it deserves.
- Last you have to sign adoption papers and it’s all done. Your fur baby will be on it’s way. The whole procedure is really simple and once you have passed the homecheck and signed the papers it takes between 2 and 4 weeks until your new family member arrives. HAPPY DAYS!